Rating: 4 paws out of 5
Spent:. $7 per person
Chain: Yes, various locations in NYC.
Date Friendly: Yes
Note: Open late and have beer on tap, crowded and busy.
328 East 14th Street
New York, NY 10003
All this ferret hears is tweets is oh how good this pizza is. Well, that amount of attention on the internet does deserve some attention from this hungry guy. With some internet research, he finds out of the heresy that is occurring here from the non traditional NYC style pizza. This guy definitely needs to taste test the other side of things in the pizza world.
The Artichoke Pizza is a monster of a pizza. I would really recommend 1 slice per person or even share with a friend. That crust is very hearty and crisp. This slice is not entirely artichoke, it also contains spinach and cheese as secondary ingredients. Come to think of it, it reminds me very close to an artichoke spinach dip pizza, which in this case is a very good thing. I have a feeling this slice is heavy in the calories and fat, but did I care, no, it tasted too good.
Crab pizza here is a seafood lovers treat. This ones is also a monster of a slice. Again recommend just getting 1 unless you have a huge super human ability to eat. The crab flavor has a strong dominate taste in this slice. If you don’t like crab, it should be avoided, if you like crab, then give this one a try. I like the abundant amount of crab meat in this pizza, trust me, it not just a few pieces, it basically a carpet bomb of crab.
- Mmmm…pizza (momblognetwork.com)
- California Pizza Kitchen Delivers Six New Innovative Menu Items (eon.businesswire.com)
- Tomasso’s Pizza Boca Raton – Sicilian Pizza Review (worstpizza.com)
- Pizza Sandwiches (jimspantry.wordpress.com)
- In Greenwich Village, Pop-Up Pizza (dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com)
- America’s Best Pizza Parlors (abcnews.go.com)
- California Pizza Kitchen Opens in Bridgewater, New Jersey (eon.businesswire.com)
- California Pizza Kitchen Opens First Pittsburgh, PA Location at Ross Park Mall (eon.businesswire.com)
- Rafi’s Pizza Boca Raton (worstpizza.com)